Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Fools NOT, Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday morning, Paulie and I set out for our morning walk, and we covered about a mile and a half.  Wednesday is also trash day - one of our neighbors foolishly put the trash out and did not pack it down, leaving the top up.  When we came around the corner, there were a half dozen large crows picking the trash apart - by the time I got the camera out, only two were still there.


Paulie and I then went through Arroyo Park where the baseball field is named after Mark Grace - I will have to find out who he is or was.



The park includes a playground, picnic area and baseball field.



Since we bough the townhouse here in Flagstaff, I have been using half of the dining room table as my desk.  Today, I ordered a new desk that will fit in the 41 inch space at the top of our stairs.  I found this one but the only problem is that it will not come until April 22.  The chair will be here by Friday.


So since I wanted an office space, much to Patty's chagrin and amusement, I made a desk out of cardboard, styrofoam and tape - and now I have relocated from the dining room to the upstairs loft space with my desk (which is where I am sitting as I type this post).  It is not pretty, but with an old chair, it works just fine.




And this is NOT an April Fools joke, it is a temporary solution until the new desk comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment