Sunday, November 14, 2021

October and early November in Arizona, October 24 to Nov. 3, 2021

Patty started working on refinishing the vanity in the guest bedroom and needed a better space to work, so I set up a temporary workspace - my plan is to convert it to a permanent workbench.

There is much in the news about the hippos in Mexico which had been pets of the drug lord El Chapo.  He is now in jail in the USA, but the hippos are roaming loose in Mexico.  We have hippo graffiti in Flagstaff - I wonder if there is a connection.


This is one of the dead white wing doves I found and removed from the pool near our condo in Phoenix.

 We have  been working on getting Piper acclimated to a crate.




We had close encounter of the wrong kind with the door frame of the garage door.



As I prepared to go to Spain leaving Patty in Phoenix with Piper and Megan, I put the Flagstaff plants in the water while I was gone, all but the spider plant in the tub - the spider plant does not like Flagstaff tap water so it is in distilled water.


Paulie Girl continued to get worse.  First  it was losing control of her bowels, then falling occasionally, then falling frequently, then losing control of her bladder.  She was in pain.  So we finally made  the decision to take her to the vet and euthanize her.  We took the remainder of her food, medications, snacks, etc. to Phoenix to donate to a dog rescue organization.

The water heater and furnace were turned down low.




 And then I headed back to Phoenix to prepare for my trip to Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment