Thursday, March 29, 2018

Do I have birds on my brain? Thursday, March 29, 2018

I think I am becoming a birdbrain or maybe I have birds on the brain when I am at the Desert Botanical Garden.  On Feb. 27, when I was at the Yucca Station, a ruby-throated hummingbird was right by my shoulder.



A week later on March 6, a cactus wren visited me at the Mesquite Station.


Two weeks later on March 13, a mourning dove pooped on my hat while I was at the Cactus Station.


Three weeks later on March 20, I neglected to take pictures of the Gambrel Quails that visited me at the Sajuaro Station.  And this week, March 27, as I was entering the garden I came face to face with a Roadrunner who was right at eye level in a tree.  S/he was disturbed by my movement in getting out my phone to take a picture so I could only get this photo looking up, after s/he moved away from me.


Am I becoming a bird magnet?

No comments:

Post a Comment