Sunday, March 8, 2020

Our First Spring in Flagstaff, March 5 - 8, 2020

This is our first March in our home in Flagstaff.  There is no snow on our property - the two storms in December and January have been long melted.  But as I walk around the neighborhood, I see small piles of snow and ice on north sides of buildings especially where the snowplows had piled it up.




Paulie had to check out the smells left in the snowbanks.


But on the sunny side of the street, it is all clear.



Well, mostly clear.


In Phoenix, everything is in bloom; in Flagstaff some of the trees are just starting to bud out.


On Saturday, I walked to HomCo (a competitor to Home Depot) to have some keys made.  My walk took me by the water reclamation plant and wetlands.




Down the hill and on paths where the wetland waters passed underneath in large pipes.




The Arizona Trail runs nearby and the section I was on still had snow, ice and mud.


A pleasant walk on a sunny Saturday when the temps got up to the low 60s.



No comments:

Post a Comment