Sunday, April 21, 2019

A quick trip to Massachusetts, April 17 - 21, 2019

As scheduled, Super Shuttle picked me up at 4:05 in the morning.  When I got to the Phoenix airport, I saw that even that early in the morning, construction of the Skytrain is afoot.



Flights to Boston were routine and as scheduled.  Logan Express out to Framingham was not.




Thursday, Helen and I drove out to Hadley to have lunch and visit with Jane and her now 97 year old mom Ellie.


After our morning walk on Friday, Helen and I visited Cafe 641 and had a snack on their back patio.



Friday afternoon we met up with Billy and Leta Mae at 110 Grill in Leominster.




Saturday, Helen and I drove to Manchester by the Sea and explored the lovely town, had lunch and then watched Allie play in a USTA tournament at Manchester Athletic Club.


















Manchester Athletic Club also runs a summer camp.




A delightful trip - thank you Helen and Phil for your hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment