Friday, January 15, 2021

A New and Larger Desk, Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021

Since we moved my office into the guest bedroom, I could have a larger desk.  Now I have a file drawer and supply drawer to my left and an area to store notebooks and large books to my right.  Center drawer over the kneehole has a built-in surge protector. But the desk came unassembled.  We could have paid $80 for assembly - but not us.  The 90 pound box arrived Thursday morning.  It took the two of us to carry it into the garage.  I then made about twenty trips upstairs, carrying several parts per trip.  There were three pages for the parts list and 29 pages of assembly instruction.







But we worked carefully and took our time, resting when needed.





Finally we finished and now I need to get organized.  I have ordered a clear plastic cover to protect the top of the desk.  And I am now using my new desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment