Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday's scavenger hunt in Segovia

On Wednesday, we we went by bus to Segovia for a scavenger hunt.  My group included Antonia, Aurora and Jens.  The goal was to take pictures of 13 different things during the 90 minutes we were in the city - and the photos were supposed to be creative and funny.

Iglesia de Corpus Christi

Iglesia de Corpus Christi

The cathedral

The Roman Aqueduct


A photo with tourists not from Vaughan Town

A photo in a shop with a a shopkeeper

Calle Real

El Hidalgo Restaurant



Plaza Mayor



Beer and tapas


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Tom, I have to loose weight! poor man, with such a cow on your shoulders ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora: You may feel you want to lose weight, but you do not need to on my part. Trust me when I tell you that I have had people much heavier than you on my shoulders before. It made for great pictures - I hope you share them with your family.

      Delete