I was fortunate to get funding from VTSU to attend INTED 2026 - International Technology, Education and Development. This was the 20th year of the conference and the third time I have ended. My interest was to see what other faculty around the world as doing with artificial intelligence in higher education. One of the opening speakers on Monday was from ASU. There was much about how education has changed and will continue to change.
This slide summed it all up, talking about where we were 20 years ago and where we are going now.
Last year, I really enjoyed a lot of the individual workshops, but not as much this year. Here are a few points from one I enjoyed, talking about how to make A.I. a learning partner.
Wednesday, I skipped the city tour as I have been in Valencia many times. In the afternoon, I had a wonderful lunch with Carlos and Kim, retired New York City professors who now live in Valencia to be near to where there grandchildren live. I met them at a previous Vaughan Town trip. We had a wonderful Spanish lunch over three hours at Pelayo Gastro Trinquet: https://grupogastrotrinquet.com/restaurantes/pelayo/
Thursday, I took the train to Madrid where I relaxed and then went to my usual Friday evening meeting of the English Speaking Group at Cafeteria Restaurante VIA 22. Besides our wonderful discussions, we also had this interesting game























No comments:
Post a Comment