Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Angloville Part IV, Exploring Lipowy Most region, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018

On my morning walk, I noticed several areas where there seemed to be evidence of new construction.




This included newer homes on side roads where I ventured.



It was a rainy day, but since I had my rain poncho, I continued on, taking the roads less traveled.







On the main road and on the road to the other inn (3 Sarny), phone and electric lines are above ground on poles.  But on the side streets, telephone and electric lines are buried.




And another construction site, this one near the 3 Sarny pensonjat.



In front of a beautiful new home near the 3 Sarny, we noticed mushrooms growing in a circle around these small trees at the property's edge.



On another walk, we passed a really narrow bridge.




In free time after lunch, Basia, Joanna and I explored another side road and found this beautiful property at the end.



Back at the hotel, I splurged and had a piece of apple strudel with ice cream, whipped cream and blueberries.


For a change tonight, dinner was not in the dining room.  Instead, we walked to the building where the golf course holds barbecues where we had the best meal of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment